Quantum Blue® fCAL is a rapid, quantitative Calprotectin testing platform for lower throughput requirements.
If your Calprotectin test request number is too low to achieve a reasonable turn around time using an ELISA method, or you require rapid results, Quantum Blue® provides a comprehensive, cost effective, entry-level Calprotectin testing platform. Quantum Blue® can be used in either the clinic or laboratory setting.
- Based on established lateral flow technology
- Provides a quantitative measurement of Calprotectin in faecal samples in 12 mins
- Results can be downloaded to the LIS
- Simple and rapid extraction and test process
- Compact benchtop reader
- Excellent correlation with the Bühlmann Calprotectin ELISA: uses a consistent cut off value (50µg/g)
- There are two kits available for testing calprotectin in stool samples:
Quantum Blue® fCAL High Range (LF-CHR25) – measurable range 100-1800µg/g
Quantum Blue® fCAL Extended Range (LF-CALE25) – measurable range 30-1000µg/g