Quantum Blue® fCAL is a rapid, quantitative Calprotectin testing platform for fast turn-around or lower throughput requirements.
If your Calprotectin test request number is too low to achieve a reasonable turn-around time using an ELISA method, or you require rapid results, Quantum Blue® provides a comprehensive, cost effective Calprotectin testing platform. Quantum Blue® can be used in either the clinic or laboratory setting.
- Based on established lateral flow technology
- Quantitative measurement of Calprotectin in faecal samples
- Results in 12 minutes
- Excellent correlation with other BÜHLMANN Calprotectin assays
- Simple, rapid extraction and test process
- Unilateral connectivity to LIMs via dedicated middleware
- Compact benchtop reader with touch screen or optional barcode data entry
- Results directly printable or downloadable to USB
- There are two kits available for testing calprotectin in stool samples:
Quantum Blue® fCAL High Range (LF-CHR25) – measurable range 100-1800µg/g for monitoring IBD positive patients
Quantum Blue® fCAL Extended Range (LF-CALE25) – measurable range 30-1000µg/g for diagnosis and monitoring purposes